Applicant / Recipient Agreement
Last Updated: February 5th, 2019.
As a potential recipient of a Vitivia Health Grant, You agree to the following terms:
1. You understand that any funds or considerations which may be provided to You can only be applied toward an approved weight loss program that was purchased by you from a participating service provider or practitioner of this Program.
2. You understand that You are financially responsible for paying the initial cost of your weight loss program.
3. You agree that we may provide your information to authorized service providers and practitioners, their respective staff, third-party agents, volunteers or subsidiaries, for the purpose of communicating with You regarding their services, the status of Your Health Grant application; and/or to perform functions such as customer service, etc.
4. You agree to conduct a weigh-in and weigh-out that satisfies Vitivia's requirements for verifying your weight.
5. You agree to provide Vitivia with any documentation or information Vitivia may need in order to assess your Grant request.
6. You understand that any fraudulent behavior or misconduct will result in the cancellation of your application.
7. You understand that Vitivia takes no responsibility for the services provided by any weight loss company or practitioner you elect to use.
8. You understand that the Program Rules & Regulations located Here form an integral part of this agreement.
9. You certify that You are at least 18 years of age.
10. You agree to submit to random requests for your current weight at any time during the duration of your participation.
11. You agree to consult with a physician before starting this program or any weight loss program if you are at risk for any health related illness.